Exams Cert, in collaboration with the British awarding body Open College Network West Midlands, provides certification services in education and/ or skills in a variety of professional skills.
In accordance with the global market trends, Exams Cert presents our new certification services, which will allow you to cover the constantly growing needs in the field of education and training.
Our continuous growth has led to a new strategic partnership with Open College Network West Midlands, with whom we closely cooperate to deliver and certificate vocational endorsed programmes.
Provides certification services in a wide range of professional qualifications. After the candidate has successfully completed his/ her certificate examinations, he is granted a certificate by the British awarding body Open College Network West Midlands.
One of the greatest benefits for our associates, is that the certificates issued by Open College Network West Midlands awarding body will also carry each center’s logo, which will bring them competitive advantage, recognition and prestige.
The certificate granted to the candidates:
- Is issued by the formal and world renowned British awarding body Open College Network West Midlands,
- proves the candidate’s knowledge and skills, either obtained through this training programme or elsewhere,
- will greatly enhance the candidate’s CV, since it provides him/her with prestige, recognition and excellence.
For each unit of the endorsed programmes, Exams Cert develops the examination syllabus, conducts the examination through collaborating centres and provides the certificate. Independent of the content of the examination, training institutions are allowed to develop training material according to both the learners’ and, of course, the market’s needs.
Our associates are given the possibility to choose from a list approved programmes. They also have the chance to conduct the examination process in their centre and define the date themselves.
The characteristics of the examinations are the following:
- The examination is either on-line or paper based.
- The examination is conducted through:
- a set of 28 multiple choice questions.
- case studies.
- The test papers are assessed by experienced in-house assessors within a logical timeframe.
Once the candidate has succeeded in the examination, he/she is due to receive a certificate within a month by the British awarding body Open College Network West Midlands.
Below are presented the programs and certifications provided by Exams Cert: