Highly focused on the needs of each trainee, Exams Cert offers services aimed at quality, always meeting the needs of our partners.
The exam center must meet the following criteria:
- Have an internet connection at a speed of 2Mbps or higher.
- Own an active fax machine.
- Have an email account.
- Have at least 1 controlled access space (locked) to store the certificate’s material.
- Compliance with the legislation to ensure safety and hygiene of all participants during the exams.
- Compliance with the rules of electrical safety and fire safety.
- Be air-conditioned with natural lighting and natural ventilation.
- Have a sufficient number of computers with the necessary equipment (including UPS), with the necessary legal operating system and software as well as internet access.
- Have the appropriate exam equipment such as chairs and desks with ergonomic design, providing a surface of two (2) m². per subject and a minimum distance of one (1) meter between the PCs.
- Exam classes should not be underground.