Exams Cert's supervisors are experienced individuals with the necessary training that meet the necessary criteria for the qualitative and fair exam process.
The criteria, that each supervisor must meet, are the following:
- The degree he holds.
- Professional and teaching experience.
- Participation in seminars, possession of knowledge / skills certificates and any other professional training.
The tasks of each supervisor are:
- Performance of a preliminary test of the Examination area and the functionality of the equipment prior to the examination.
- Identification of examiners, adherence to necessary examination forms.
- Keeping up with the rules set by the operator and ensuring merit and fairness of the examinations.
- Prompt notification of the exam’s completion, accompanied by a report of any problems that may have arisen during the examination or further actions that needed to be carried out, according to the examinations’ instructions.